RE: Eclair ACL 200 ft. mags

hi all,
this is my first post, i've been part of the list since spring last year. I
just recently purchased an ACL with 2 X 400ft MAGS
Since we're on the topic of 200ft MAGS, i was wondering if anyone had 200ft
MAGS they'd like to trade in for 400's. I'm trying to put together the
ultimate portable package:)
Anyway, this list is great, thanks to everyone for posting and to RAY (the
list mum), and now that I've got my camera, I'm sure I'll be posting more
often.

Roland Wells
Director, The Beatbox
www.thebeatbox.org