ACL 400' mags

Hello Roland,

I read your post regarding an acl magazine trade - 200's for 400's - and would be interested in purchasing 1 of your 400's. I'm pretty sure you can get (2) 200's with the proceeds from the sale of (1) 400 as they're worth twice as much.

If you are willing to sell one of your mags, let me know how much it would be, and provide a brief description of its operational & cosmetic condition. I'm assuming the core plate adapter(s) is/are included.

If it helps you any, I only own 200' mags for my acl, and they are a delight to use. But...sometimes I wish I had a 400 for those longer shots.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards,
Tony Yordan