Re: Eclair ACL ACL serial number info.

My French ACL 1.5, Serial # 1319, had a light meter in it, so you can refine the list to trace back the light meter as early as that number (I believe that it was optional with the 1.5).

The next question is whether the French and English numbers are separate systems.

Perhaps everyone should send Ray an e-mail with their serial number, French or English, and model (ACL 1, 1.5, II). That might help fill in some blanks.