Re: ACL mags

Sorry, too much. I can trade you two 200's even.
They are in fine condition.
----- Original Message ----- From: Roland Wells To: Robert Morein Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 4:02 PM
 Subject: RE: ACL mags

 Hi Robert,
 An emergancy trip to Chiacgo just came up.  I will try and connect with you when I get back on Sunday.
 I have 2 400's availible,  i assume that the 200's are in good condition?
 I was thinking to trade a 400 for 2 200's and $200 cash,  what seems fair to you?

   -----Original Message-----
   From: Robert Morein [mailto:rho@netreach.net]
   Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 12:49 AM
   To: Roland Wells

   I have two 200' mags available.
   I'm back from my trip. Late tomorrow morning would be fine.
----- Original Message ----- From: Roland Wells To: Robert Morein Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 7:56 PM

     Hi Robert,
     Sorry I didn't get a chance to call today, how long will you be in the city?
     My phone is 641-469-6895 (home) or 641-472-9784 (work)
how many 200's do you have availible?