Re: Eclair ACL ACL video Tap

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark" <super16acl@aol.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 4:28 AM
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL ACL video Tap

Haven't tried the other finders with Robert's gizmo, but Robert at TMH is
on
this list, so I'll defer to him. Robert --- (drumroll) ---     Mark.

PS - Actually, I can't think of a better thing to do with an original
non-orientable finder once you get an orientable, than to just dedicate it
making a permanent video assist. Then you can just swap finders when you
want
the tap.

But on the non-orientable finders I've seen, the base is part of the finder,
so you have to swap bases in the field.

This is definitely not a job for the mechanically disadvantaged.