Re: Eclair ACL Thanx Guys

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark D." <almiranta@juno.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 1:27 PM
Subject: Eclair ACL Thanx Guys

I'll get this camera up to snuff sooner or later and your tips have been
a great help. I'll post my progress and any helpful info I may come
accross in the process. Truly, - Mark D.

Just so you know there is diversity of opinion, Les Bosher is of the opinion
that a 144 degree shutter is neither necessary nor desirable. He states that
it is only necessary that the degree to which the pendulum overlaps on the
left and the right should be equal.

I have to admit that in filming with my 175 degree ACL, I can't see the
effect.

So you may not have to do anything.