Eclair ACL Mr. Morein

Thnax Robert, I knew there must have been some reason as to why that shutter wasn't incorporated into the rest of the conversion. The mirror seems exactly equal on both sides, if any portions got less light it would be miniscule areas in the upper left and lower right of the frame. I'm going to run some hard test footage through it and find out the real deal. So what if the lab has a 400ft minimum, better to know the truth. I'll tell you how I make out. - Mark D.

MDL