Re: Eclair ACL Cameras for video assist

**BIG SNIP OF ROBERT'S E-MAIL***

--- Robert Latimer <themoviehouse@hotmail.com> wrote:

The only way you can find out which cameras work are
by probing suppliers of video assist cameras very gently. Try asking John Oaten in the UK, he knows them all, but it's like getting blood from a stone. I'm sure someone up here could find out this info.

Hello Robert

I had John Oaten do my video assist. And tried to
convince him to use a cheap CCD video camera for the
video assist (as I wasn't that worried about the
quality) and he just wouldn't hear of it - I simply
couldn't convince him to do it. He did a great job
though and I am very happy with it (but it was not
cheap).

Later
Stephen

http://uk.my.yahoo.com