RE: Eclair ACL Eclair 144 degree shutter

I have just spoken with George at Optical Electro House (310) 204-6577.
Although I would prefer not to quote him on price, he will, for a very
reasonable fee, convert the 175 degree shutter to a 144 degree shutter by
adding metal.

That sounds super Robert, I'll phone him tomorrow. May be better than
shipping to the U.K. I filmed the shuttle launch today to test the camera and that will give me an idea of what I'm dealing with. I'd like to change over the shutter anyway though if I want to cut with the 70mm stuff shot here at NASA I'd like to get as sharp as I can.
Thanx, - Mark D.