From: <connikurt@t-online.de>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 11:13 AM
Subject: Eclair ACL nice compact zoom for my ACL

Hello!

I know there are a lot of different opinions out there, but I'll be
going to the biggest Super 8 and 16mm camera show in Germany this
weekend and I was wondering which compact zoom people would recommend.
It doesn't have to be the best glass ever made, but it should produce
good results and be as compact as possible. I have an adapter for the
Arri bayonet mount, but of course "c" mount would also be an option. Any
thoughts?

Thanks!

Kurt