Re: Eclair ACL Mag question

The On-Board Battery was a feature of the ACL II, which was French. However the 1.5 was also French and didn't have this. The holder is a piece of metal screwed into the right rear housing. I'll bet that Les Bosher could run a bunch of them if enough people were interested. Then, of course, you'd have to find the ACL batteries. There is no functional difference between the French and English ACL body --- in fact I think that the larger gear on the English ACL that turns the shutter shaft may be slightly less prone to wear (just a guess). Mark.