Re: Eclair ACL Viewfinder

Which base does it fit? The larger Kinoptic base, or the smaller Angenieux
base used with the standard Angenieux orientable?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark" <super16acl@aol.com>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL Viewfinder

I have an Angenieux Orientable from an NPR that was been modified for the
ACL, and plan to put it up on eBay soon. I'll list the thread when it goes
up.  (When the NPR finder is mounted on an ACL, the eyepiece is 2" longer
than the ACL finder. Kind of like having a built-in 2" extension tube. Not
as
good for straight on-your-shoulder documentary shooting, but much nicer
for
most other situations). Mark.