Re: Eclair ACL Viewfinder

I don't want to violate his privacy rights, so here's the auction link
(which I realize you already have.) You can use the "ask seller a question"
link, to which he can reply under his own email.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1347862284

Robert Morein wrote:

> None of the parts interchange. They are completely different designs.
> It's possible that either OEH or Les Bosher could make you a base. It's
> not
> that complicated.

Thanx for the info Robert. Could you zip me that fellah's e-mail? I'd
truly like to correspond with him about his parts. Can't understand why
he'd strip the body and not just sell it complete with no motor. Maybe
he thinks it'll fetch more in pieces.

 MDL