RE: Eclair ACL Of Viewfinders and Burnt Out HD Motors

cinesota@yahoo.com wrote:

I was always under the impression that there were two viewfinder bases for the ACL. One is the base for the Angie non-orientable finder which is permanently attached to the viewfinder neck. The other is the base for the Angie orientable finder and the Kinoptik finder, which features the large silver lock ring connection that allows you to interchange viewfinders. I thought the NPR and the CP-16R both use this design same design. Am I wrong? Were there other finder bases for the ACL? You learn something new every day.

Over and out,
Ray

Is this true? Can anybody clarify this statement for me?

MDL