Eclair ACL ACL Viewfinder Mounts

The original non-orientable finder has the base built right in, so it is just a matter of 2 screws.

The Angenieux orientable finder (ACL 1.5) has a separate adapter plate with threads (the plate screws into the body with those same 2 screws). This thread is similar to the NPR finder.

The Kinoptik orientable finder (ACL II) also has a separate adapter plate that first screws into the camera body --- BUT it is a different thread than the Angenieux. These adapters could almost certainly be made up, and I'll bet either Les Bosher or George at OEH could have it done. Mark.