RE: Eclair ACL George's motors

George at OEH has made motors for the ACL using Israeli and Italian motors.

The description of the setup seems quite nice.
The Israeli motor did not have an inching knob; it uses a pushbutton which
runs the motor at slow speed.

I don't think he realized the level of interest.
He has said he'll send me pictures and sales information which I will
forward to list members who request them.

He told me that the reason some motors are nonrepairable was because some of
the critical ICs were sealed into a board with an epoxy potting compound.
Sometimes the potting compound can be dissolved, and sometimes it cannot.