From: "Les Bosher" <les@lesbosher.co.uk>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: Eclair ACL ACL support rods

Hi Bob ,

Support Bar Interface  $175.00 - 20% = $139.20
Support Bars               $203.00 - 20% = $162.40
Bar Extenders              $101.50 - 20% = $ 81.20

All available ex stock .

Is your camera base plate 1/2" thick or thicker ?

I also have interfaces for the ACL II with the base with the curved front
in
stock

All are self - install , & dual Std /Super 16
There's a picture on my Site on the ACL Page.

Incidentally , the ACL Top Handles are now available , $120.00 each

Les.