RE: Eclair ACL Any barneys around for 400" magazines

paul williams wrote:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a barney for
400" acl magazines.  Thanks in advance,

Paul Williams

Custom Upholstery Products in SoCal does barneys. They custom sew them. When I inquired about a barney they said it wouldn't be a problem but they didn't have a pattern for the ACL. Some brave soul would need to bring in their camera for a "fitting". I would have done it but I don't want to ship my cam all the way to LA for a barney. Once they have the original pattern they can reproduce as many as needed. They look very high quality. Go to, http://www.filmtools.com/cup.html for more info. Someone on the Shooting 8mm forum is advertising barneys for any camera out there. The can be cut from a tracing of your camera (with dimensions). Probably doesn't fit as nice as a custom fitted job, but it would beat a down jacket anyday. Here is the address, http://www.darkcastleproductions.freeservers.com/

Cheers,
Ray