RE: Eclair ACL ACL barneys

Warren Yeager wrote:
I'd be willing to be the guinea pig.   I'm in LA, and if they're not too
expensive, it'd be nice to have a barney.  I have 200' mags too....

Warren Yeager, SOC
www.warrenyeager.com

That's very cool of you to do that Warren. Ask them to keep an ACL pattern on file, as I'm sure there will be others wanting one.

Even if you decide not to have them build you a barney, I would imagine they can still get the necessary measurements from your camera.

And yeah, definitely have them work up a 200' model as well.

You might take a second look at Mark's modifications to the Birns and Sawyer barney. He had some excellent suggestions for making a barney really quiet.
http://members.aol.com/super16acl/quiet.htm

Cheers,
Ray