Re: Eclair Cameras: ACL Shopping

Hi, Mark

I'm thinking of selling my ACL. It's a French model with two 200 ft mags, Angen. 12-120mm lens and the big Crystal motor that goes to 75 FPS. I also have a bunch of stuff for it, like a 25mm f/0.95 Angen. lens, a 10mm wide angle Angen. lens, and 2 Nikon to c-mount adapters. I have three batteries and a charger. I picked up another 200 ft mag from eBay for it. The camera runs great, I've only tested it once since I got it. It's quiet and holds sync at 24 and 25 crystal speeds, plus runs at all the other speeds. Everything is in perfect condition, including the lenses. What do you think is a fair price for it?

Vic
----- Original Message ----- From: Mark To: EclairACL@topica.com Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 4:30 PM
 Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: ACL Shopping

 There is a comparison of the ACL 1, 1.5 and 2 at  www.members.aol.com/Super16ACL.   Mark.