Re: Spam Alert: Eclair Cameras: Please answer

Hi!

They will cover s-16 very well. And it's Cooke-quality..... you will like it or hate it. That means: They are just very, very old lenses - mostly coated yellow for B/W-filmstock. They give very warm colors, a sharp but not a perfect image. It looks "vintage" and very special. Focus pulling is - like all arri-Standrad-mounts a bit....hmmm... you have to practice. And it depends on the adaptor you use. It works somehow.

I just love the look and I can live with the handling.

AXEL

P-S
If you can find a 12,5mm you will have one of the nicest wideangles ever!!! And S-16!!!!