 From: Mark [mailto:super16acl@aol.com]
 Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 9:36 PM
 To: EclairACL@topica.com
 Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: ACL Motor

 On the CP motor, the switch for either 24 or 25 fps is right beside the
rotary knob. The knob  selects:   8-12-16-20-SWITCH-36-48.  (Also, the CP
motor has 2 crystals inside back-to-back; one is for 24 and the other for
25).

 On the Eclair HD motor, the knob is on the side of the motor as with the
CP, but the 24/25 switch is on the top.

 Check my site at:

 members.aol.com/Super16ACL/ntsc.htm

 for photos of the inside of the CP motor. It looks very different from the
Eclair motor. That should, I hope, help solve the riddle. Unless the motor
is another make --- there have been a few 3rd party motors. Mark.
This email was sent to: lrocandio@cantv.net