Re: Eclair Cameras: FA: Stellavox 1/4" full-track film sync recorder

Hi Marc,

Will you have some pictures on the auction page?  The pictures currently
don't appear.

Thanks,

C.J.

Hey guys.

This is a little off-topic but I thought some of you out there might be
interested. I'm auctioning a Stellavox 1/4" mono film sync recorder on eBay.
It's full track audio at up to 30 ips, and you can lay down a pulse track
simultaneously with the special sync head. Anyway, check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3023740187&category=15000

Take it easy.

Marc S.
P.S. I just ordered 4 core adapter flanges for my ACL. Can't wait to shoot
my first core load!