Eclair Cameras: Cinema Products core adapters... work in ACL 200'?

Hi all. I have been searching for the ever elusive core adapters for the 200' ACL magazine. I don't have any and I've got two Aminima loads that I'm dying to shoot. So far I've found that George at Optical Electro will sell them to me at $75 apiece (yow). Another place has Cinema Products core adapters (with flange) for $45 apiece. Will these work in my ACL 200' mags? If so, I will spring for those in a heartbeat, because I haven't been able to track down any other flangeless core adapters to attach to my 200' daylight spool flanges.
Thanks and let me know if there are any resources that I must check out!

Marc S.