Eclair Cameras: ACL II rod base and grip pictures

Great work! Peter,

I am working on a rod base as well and I am looking for some tech info.  The
rods are 15mm in diameter and 10"-12" long. What is the standard for the
distance of the rods from center axis? 60mm?  Also what should the height be
from the center of the rods to the center of the lens be?  Is there a
standard for this as well?  I have the new Tobin motor which is higher then
the original and some original Panavision rod bases that I am going to
modify, but as you can imagine they are substantially bigger. Thanks for
your help.

Sean

PS what about using 15mm carbon fiber tubes for the rods?  There very light
and very strong.