RE: Eclair Cameras: ACL rod base and grip

Hi Peter
I have an ACL 1 with the 2 motor, and would be interested in your rod base and grips. Please email direct at emotepix at artnet dot net.
Thanks
Cheers
Chris

Peter Ehling wrote:
Hi,

I just finished making a new rod base and grip for may ACL II. I would like to get some feedback. If there is enough interest I can post pictures. I have been toying with the idea of making some more and offering them for sale.

Got to finance independent film one way or another...

Let me know if you are interested.

Peter Ehling