RE: Eclair Cameras: ACL rod base and grip

Always very interested in accesories for the ACL send me some photos.  I am
interested in purchasing a rod base.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Ehling [mailto:pehling@ideo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 3:16 PM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Eclair Cameras: ACL rod base and grip

Hi,

I just finished making a new rod base and grip for may ACL II. I would like
to get some feedback. If there is enough interest I can post pictures.  I
have been toying with the idea of making some more and offering them for
sale.

Got to finance independent film one way or another...

Let me know if you are interested.

Peter Ehling