Re: Eclair Cameras: Eclair + Nikon lens evaluation web page

I saw a great segment on the National Geographic Channel today on underwater cinematagraphy. They had one of the best in that field, Howard Hall and showed him loading his UW camera. It was none-other than the ACLII! I was pleasantly surprized as I have a couple of UW housings for Eclairs my self. Its nice to see them on Nat Geo like that. I have an awesome SRII package but still love my Eclairs.

Keech Rainwater