RE: Eclair Cameras: ACL 1.5 motor vs. 2 motor

... incidentally; there appears to be two types of 1.5 motor that look identical... one is a bit smaller and has no self parking.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Michael Welle [mailto:mwelle@starband.net]
Sent:   Mon 3/10/2003 2:35 PM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject:    RE: Eclair Cameras: ACL 1.5 motor vs. 2 motor

On the 2 do you have to depress the recessed inching knob in order to
get it to emerge for inching purposes?

Warren Yeager wrote:
You can still inch the recessed knob....I imagine they recessed it to
keep
it from getting in the way of fingers, barneys, etc while the camera's
running.....

Warren Yeager, SOC
www.warrenyeager.com