To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 7:06 AM
Subject: Digest for EclairACL@topica.com, issue 362

-- Topica Digest --

7218?
By emotepix@artnet.net

Re: 7218?
By super16acl@aol.com

film
By chuckabo@msn.com

RE: 7218?
By emotepix@artnet.net

RE: film
By emotepix@artnet.net

Re: 7218?
By super16acl@aol.com

Date: Sun,  9 Feb 2003 00:47:35 +0000
From: Chris Leong <emotepix@artnet.net>
Subject: 7218?

Hello All
Anybody tested the new Vision2 7218 yet? I'm going to ACL a short dramatic piece, and was wondering if the quality jump between 77 and 18 was worth the difference in price (basically between new A-Minima 200ft loads of 18 vs. 100-199ft short ends of 7277, which is quite a difference in price).
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Chris